Dear Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Fellows:
Join us for the 20th International Sports Medicine
Fellows Conference to be held in Carlsbad, California on February 7-8, 2020.
In its 20th year, the mission of the ISMF Conference is to educate, train,
and motivate sports medicine fellows on all state-of-the-art and innovative concepts,
technology and techniques – including knee joint preservation, patellofemoral, and beyond.
This course provides a unique opportunity to participate in the largest gathering of
2019-2020 Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Fellows.
New for 2020! The 1st Annual Biologic Association Summit will coincide with
the ISMF Conference, providing educational presentations and hands-on opportunities for
you to incorporate orthobiologics into your future practice.
In addition, ISAKOS, the International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery & Orthopaedic
Sports Medicine, will provide a scholarship for three international sports medicine fellows
to attend the 2020 ISMF Conference.
ISMF Conference Highlights:
- Registration Fees - ONLY $100 to attend!
- Accommodation Stipend - Provided for fellows at the Westin & Sheraton Carlsbad Resort
- Hands-on Cadaveric Articular Cartilage Treatment and Patellofemoral Workshops
- Hands-on Ultrasound Workshop
- Case-Based Interactive Session
- Leading International Expert Faculty
- NEW! Program coincides with Biologic Association Summit
This course is an exceptional opportunity to interact with world renowned international faculty
who are committed to fellow education. The 2020 ISMF Conference provides the skills needed to
handle complex cases during the transition from fellow to attending physician.
We know you will want to join us next February in Carlsbad, California!